2014 – The Year to Make a Change
The new year is upon us and with it a chance to start things fresh again. What will you do to make 2014 the best year ever for your business?
May I suggest looking at your digital marketing plan and making sure it is an accurate representation of your company?
- Take stock of all your digital marketing properties (social media, email, affiliates, PPC, banner ads, etc.)
- Make sure they speak in one consistent voice and that all of the basic information is correct and consistent
- Look at how each individual property serves its own audience and keep them all somewhat unique
- Create a realistic plan of how to best utilize each active channel before looking at new channels
- Think of how you would like your digital marketing program to look like in six months, one year and two years and create a road map
I realize it is a lot of work, but making sure your digital marketing is running smoothly can help produce great results for your business in the future. If you need any help getting things started, creating a plan or doing the implementation please get in touch.